Tuesday 17 January 2012

War Horse

In my entire life I have never cried so much within the space of two and a half hours. It the most moving film I have seen and give tonnes of praise for not only Michael Morpurgo on writing the book but to Steven Spielberg for directing a master piece!

The lighting throughout adds drama an emotion to the Joey and Albert, especially in the last scene where the sun set creates perfect silhouette that creates sheer emotion without the use of close-ups on facial expressions. I found that the music also played a huge part in creating such emotion for the audience to relate to. Overall, although I shed buckets of tears it is one of the most heart warming story that all should see.

1 comment:

  1. You just now need to watch the stage production! You will cry even more... i'm sure... I did!

    ReplyDelete