Tuesday 20 September 2011

Exam board Criteria

In our lesson today we looked at the exam board for our entire media course. Looking really good so far and I can't wait to get stuck. Also learnt a few new websites that I am sure will prove of use in the near future, especially Scribd and Wordle. I will attempt to embed the Student study course booklet into my blog so that I can constantly keep reffering back to it whilst progressing with the course.
I have just finished watching Doctor Who (I know, I know but there's a child in all of us) and found an amazing camera angled shot in which a women is dropping some paper. But not only do you see the paper slip out of her hand from a high angle, as the paper falls to the ground the speed alters to a slow motion dramatic fall. It was really impressive and I loved the way the paper gracefully hit the floor in this slow motion shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment